2017年4月11日火曜日

◆My dear Customer and Guest

First, I am grateful.
That I can take care of guests all over the world.

However, I need to write based on this.
In Osaka, guests needed an environment to play "safe, proper".
It is one and a half years ago from now.
It is I who started that "effort".

Nobody knows this.
I have figured out the necessary factors for the guest.
I have figured out the necessary factors for the shop.
I have identified the necessary factors for girls.

My guests have never done a "scary experience".
My guest has never received "rip off act".
My guest never received "disrespectful behavior" from the shop.

This is because we structured the service situation systematically as a method.
I have an obligation to protect "guests", "shops" and "girls".

If these methods were malfunctioning.
"子猫 group" would have refused foreign guests.
At the same time,
Guests will have received a variety of "disadvantage".

In our shop
When a guest chooses a girl.
Unfortunately it is necessary to be careful.

Are you familiar with "girls"?
If not familiar. The girl you choose must be careful.
Can you speak a little "Japanese"?
If you can not speak at all. The girl you choose must be careful.
For that reason "Tom" exists.

Recently, there is a negative topic on submitting Passport and ID card.

We are a group shop of "Japan's largest class".
There is no trouble to the guest.

Recently, young guests have increased.
Please accept from me.
Learn to "Play smart".

I will introduce "cast" with the highest possible quality.
I am responsible for introducing high quality "guest" to the shop.

I say "high quality guests"
It is a guest who can respect the rules.

I made a customer support center for the first time at "sex related business shop" in japan .
I will do my best to allow guests to play long and safely.
I always exist on the guest side.

When you respect rules.

Best Regards 



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿