2016年9月30日金曜日

◆◆◆There is a report to everyone guest.◆◆◆

There is a report to everyone guest.

There was something very unfortunate today.
It is that I was taking the contact from July of "Wechat members".
Trip to Osaka, which was looking forward to.
And, playtime in the "Nipponbashi".

I was told as much as possible of the information to the members.
But was not enough. I'm sorry Sir and everyone.

Guests there was a "time constraints" from a variety of circumstances.
So visit time seems to have been limited.
Unfortunately the "reservation time", select possible girl is only two people.
Guest has a selection of girl that matches the prefer.

60min 20700yen. No premiere girl.

Unfortunately, this girl was different significantly from the photo.

When the girl and show up, there was a request for me to change from the guest.
I have explained that it can not change.
And in that case, we explained that it is necessary to 50% as a cancellation fee.

This is one of the things that I want to understand you.
If the guest is Japanese, this case does not return money.
You may not be able to understand the system to foreign everyone.
However, it is a fact.

In this case, it is I can do only "refund negotiations" 50%.
50% will be charged as a cancellation fee.

It is very difficult problem when choosing a girl.

However, in order to avoid such a mismatch, there is a "PANEKEN".
Please by all means use the "PANEKEN".

In two months of communication, it did not leave a good result is very disappointing.

However, this is also true.
I do not hide the truth.
I will do my best to the satisfaction of Guest everyone.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿